Friday, October 10, 2008

Boredom.

Here's whatcha do:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Dont cheat, it ruins the fun of it all

This is my life as a mixed music album.


I completely didn't even know that I had half this music.

Opening Credits:
Are You Lonesome Tonight – Barry Manilow

Birth:
Baby Close Your Eyes – Celine Dion

Growing Up:
Here I Am – Katherine Barnes

Waking Up:
A Love Song – Stellar Kart

First Day At School:
Can’t Slow Down – Randy Rogers Band

Bad Experience:
Innocent Again - Switchfoot

Falling In Love:
All That I Can Do – Bethany Dillon

Breaking Up:
Oh My God – Jars of Clay

1st date:
Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol

Prom:
Mistakes We Knew We Were Making - Mae

Chase Scene:
Gravity – Alison Krauss

Fight Scene:
A Little Less Talk And A Lot More Action – Toby Keith

Life's OK:
Thank You For The Music - ABBA

Driving:
When I Go Down - Relient K

Flashback:
Mi Mancherai – Josh Groban

Loss of A Friend:
See Me Through – Rascal Flatts

Concert of a lifetime:
You Ain’t Much Fun – Toby Keith


Getting Back Together:
Your Song – Elton John

Graduation:
Girl And The Ghost – KT Tunstall

College:
We’re So Far Away – Mae


Engagement:
Perfect Day – Clay Aiken

Wedding:
All God – Papa San (completely forgot I had that . . . )

Honeymoon:
The Dreamer – Blake Shelton

Birth of Child:
Pictures At An Exhibition Promenade 3 – Moussorgsky

Final Battle:
I Love You This Much – Jimmy Wayne

Death Scene:
Think of Me - Phantom of the Opera

Funeral Song:

Since U Been Gone – Kelly Clarkson

End Credits:
Home – Michael Buble

Bloopers:
I Just Wanna Be Mad – Terri Clark


Deleted Scenes:
Honkytonk U – Toby Keith

No comments: